Of how the world revolves around me, me and only me:
Phenotype: A captcha verified non-bot creature.
Current Planet: Earth.
Name: Jia Aarka.
Passtime activities: 1. Eating.
3. Staring at walls whilst thinking about getting up and doing something.
4. Falling into my garden’s rabbit holes while hopping around on one leg in the middle of the night.
Occupation: Doctor. Of human beings. Like real, actual human beings. I treat ’em. Yup.
Occasional productive behaviours: 1. Acute spurts of writing attempts (pantser style).
2. Once a year tradition of painting.
3. Reading all kinds of nonsense and goodsense.
4. Specialist in preparing sautéd mushrooms.
5. In the initial stages of the ‘digital art’ syndrome.
6. Exercising in complete and utter misery.
7. Anything & everything draws my attention and I want to do it. Immediately.
What the hell does confabler mean?
Confabulation means making up fables to fill the gaps when your brain can’t find what actually happened while sorting through its memories. A patchwork of sorts.
It is only natural that a conjurer of confabulation must be called a confabler. Even though it is not a real word. But what even is ‘real’?
We have been programmed for imagination and to move way beyond the reality that cloaks us.
Everything we imagine is real.
All this blabbering was just to fill the page.
Now off you go and read my nonsense…
May I suggest ‘A witches’ brew to find everything‘ first.
I’ll either be in the painting, or writing, or miscellus studio on the homepage. No need to knock first. Just barge in to have a little chat and teee––umm––coffee.
Have a great day!